Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Contest Winners

Share

And today ends the Apollo contest! Here are the lucky top three...


Yesim is a huge NASA fan who works in the Department of Physics at Ankara University, and it was truly my great pleasure to read her name on the slip of paper I drew from my box of tickets this morning, given how excited she was when she emailed me! Congrats Yesim!


Brian, a Geophysicist at the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration, distinguished himself early on by completing every single one of the proposed internet activities, making him the only person who got the maximum 36 entries! He got to choose his own runner-up prize -- a NASA 50th Anniversary coffee mug.


Manuel, an IT Consultant at Brainforce in München, Germany also submitted multiple entries, but his distinction for honorable mention is for being my first regular reader, waaaay back when I first started my blog. He also got a choice of runner-up prize, regardless of who won the T-shirt, and he chose two particular NASA mission patches from the Apollo and Shuttle eras.

Winners, look for your prizes in the mail within the next few days. And a very special thank you to everyone who entered! With the responses and activities toward all my social sites and rankings, my only regret is that I didn't have 50 shirts to give away!